Wide Band Coverage And High-Power Performance
with 25W VHF/25W UHF power output for effective communications transmission, the VX-2100/2200 Series provides reliability,extensive signaling features and enhanced channel capacity for maximum return on your investment.
- Die-cast aluminum construction helps dissipate heat and absorbs vibration for durability.
- Expanded Frequency Options for Greater Coverage
- Designed to cover the full band in the VHF and upper range of the UHF bands, get wide band coverage in one radio.
- Broad Channel Capacity
- Get 8 channels for easy operation with the VX-2100 Series or 128 channels for large group communications in the VX-2200 Series to get the job done.
More Scanning Options
Compared to other mobile two-way radios in its class, the VX-2100/2200 Series provides exceptional flexibility in scanning features that is designed to optimize operation for a wide variety of environments. In addition to basic scan, you also get Priority, Dual Watch, Follow-me, Follow-me Dual Watch and Talk Around scanning built-in.
When Safety Counts
The Vertex VX2100 /2200 Series comes standard with built-in Emergency alert for enhanced driver safety. A panic button can be triggered by the front panel button to alert the dispatcher when problems arise.
- Easily Integrate with Existing MDC System
- Add the optional VME-100 board to make VX-2100/2200 mobile radios compatible for use with the rest of your MDC-1200® fleet.
Exclusive Auto-Range Transpond System – ARTS™
Only Vertex Standard radios are designed to inform you when you and another ARTS™-equipped station are within communication range. If out of range for more than 2 minutes, your radio senses no signal has been received and beeps to alert you. The base station can then alert the field unit to move back in range. A great solution to keep your workers coordinated.