DMR never looked so good
The Hytera PD3 series excel through their stylish and compact design, smartphone format, and intuitive operation. Weighing just 160g (PD355/PD365) and 165g (PD375), the models can be carried conveniently and with ease, even on long shifts.
Support of analogue and digital mobile radio
The PD3 series was developed in compliance with the ETSI DMR standard. The handheld radios support conventional DMR operation, and can also be operated in analogue mode.
Expanded frequency range (PD375)
The PD375 expands Hytera’s PD3 series by a larger frequency range. It operates in the UHF band between 400 – 450 MHz or 430 – 480 MHz.
Integrated antenna design
The unique integrated antenna design enables excellent availability, without a large antenna.
Not only does the PD3 series offer a vast away of functionality, but also a quick, no- nonsense introduction to digital mobile radio at a fair price.
Longer battery life
The lithium-ion batteries (2000mAh) included in the delivery enable the PD3 handheld radios to achieve an operating time of at least 12 hours in digital mode, with a duty cycle of 5-5-90.
Additional Functions (selection)
- — Selectable transmitting power: 1.5 W or 3 W
- — Di erent operating modes: analogue, DMR Tier II or mixed
- — Protection against dust and moisture according to IP54
- — Shock and vibration resistance according to MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G
- — DMR text messages with up to 64 characters
- — Emergency alarm
- — Scan function for analogue and digital channels
- — Versatile voice calls: Individual call, group call and broadcast call on digitalchannels
- — Priority Interrupt, remote monitor, radio enable and disable (all via chargeableinterface)
- — Hytera Pseudo Trunking and Basic Encryption (via chargeable licence)
There are no reviews yet.