TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Consam International Ltd Trading as Consam Communications .
- Customers placing orders with Consam International Ltd are accepting our terms and conditions of sale fully.
- Orders must be submitted in writing and be received at our offices (post, email or fax) and will be assumed to have been signed by personnel authorised to do so by the company/organisation who wish to trade with Consam International Ltd. Each order must clearly state the type, quantity of equipment required and the agreed purchase price. Where applicable an order number and contact name and number where possible should be supplied. Orders will only be accepted to be put on account, once an account has been opened and written authorisation from Consam International Ltd
- No customer’s terms and conditions that overwrite those of Consam International Ltd will be acceptable without authorisation in writing from a Director of Consam International Ltd.
- To be agreed at the time of placing your order, our normal delivery is 5 – 10 working days from receipt of order or sooner subject to (a) goods being available from our suppliers (b) a credit account being opened and accepted (c) in the case of payment in advance funds being cleared in full.
- Delivery and responsibility of the goods will deemed to have taken place once we have a signed delivery advice note or proof of delivery via our nominated courier.
- Delivery costs (where applicable) will be invoiced at the agreed rate, this should be stated on our quotation provided and added to your official order.
- Any short shipment or incorrect shipment must be notified to Consam International Ltd in writing within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Consam International Ltd credit terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice. Failure to pay within our terms will result in credit facilities being withdrawn immediately.
- Any invoice query must be notified in writing to Consam International Ltd within 7 days of invoice date.
- Consam International Ltd reserves the right to impose a 5% interest charge per calendar month on overdue accounts.
- Title of goods will only be transferred when Consam International Ltd have been paid in full for the equipment/services supplied.
Cancellation of orders
- The order once placed and accepted cannot be cancelled except with written consent of Consam International Ltd and on terms which will indemnify Consam International Ltd against any losses incurred thereby.
- A handling charge for returned goods ordered in error will be charged at 20% of the total invoiced amount including initial delivery charge and if applicable the cost of collecting any goods incurred by Consam International Ltd.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept any written cancellation of an order and in particular where an order is for goods specifically manufactured by Consam International Ltd for an order or where goods are not normally stocked by Consam International Ltd and have been ordered by Consam International Ltd solely for the purpose of the cancelled order.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same conditioned that you received it.
- Your item needs to have a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund the cost of the return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- All installation work will take place within normal working hours otherwise agreed in writing, all costings will be submitted if possible prior to work commencing on site.
- If the installation of work on site is delayed or obstructed as a result of any circumstances outside our control other than a fault on our part, a further cost may be charged to cover any extra work involved/travel costs/hire of labour or plant equipment. Labour rates will be calculated at the agreed hourly rate as per our initial quotation.
- All products supplied are covered by the manufactures warranty, either 12/24 months depending on manufacture, any refurbished equipment is covered by Consam International Ltd’s 3 months warranty unless otherwise stated in writing. The warranty period commences from date of delivery / receipt. Consam International Ltd cannot be liable for any defects arising from fair wear and tear, physical damage, liquid ingression or damage and or interference by the customer or any third party.
- Consam International Ltd reserve the right to refuse to repair or replace goods if (a) full payment for the goods has not been made (b) the manufacture refuses to accept the repairs/replacements under warranty for whatever reason.
Law and Jurisdiction
Any contract arising from our quotation and by the placing of an order for services/goods supplied shall be governed by the Laws of England, any dispute arising shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.